When I recall all today's incidents.. starting by M's over reaction towards posting her latest.. it makes me believe even more..
"Sometimes, I do not know: what is bad and what is worse.."
Thinking out and loud, going through my blue mazes of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A note
This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...
-
I remember when my friend Mr. DXer used to say "I'm 35 but 18 at heart", and I used to reply back "I'm 18, but 62 a...
-
Thanks to *~$&!~* I have to answer her tagging back.. 10 years ago: I was in my school, I guess as a prep student.. And I guess life lo...
2 comments:
listening to the music accompanied with your blogg gives some relaxation to the mind.
Hey thanks for the note :)
About browsing my posts and stuff , don't know exactly what's the problem , because I can browse them and they look pretty well.Anyways ..just keep on visiting ;)
Post a Comment