Friday, December 23, 2005

Eggzamz effects (edited)

I wonder why it always pours when it starts to rain!
Suddenly, everything turned out a big-real-fat mess.
Suddenly, Blue started her Seasonal hallucinations!!


>> Blue has left the building
>> ctrl^Z
>> run time error
>> Exit

***********

(Edits)

If I’d tell you one thing, I’d say: it hurts feeling a 2nd hand friend!
You lean on me when you are feeling blue, but when I’d be in my darkest hours, there won’t be someone to listen.. for there isn’t someone to share the small things that make me happy!
I’ve always had this question: which came 1st {my private isolation or being a 2nd handed person} !!
I give without any intended hope to have something back.. I’ve been living the un-conditional love with almost all the ones dear to my heart and never thought of the same in return.. it truly makes me happy knowing that I’ve helped someone out of a problem, or that I’ve managed at last to draw a smile on someone’s face..
Believe me, I’ve never waited for saying “thank you” after..
Then I remember to ask myself one more question: had I turned too sensitive to think this way or had I lingered to much hope on the definition of the word “friendship”?!


Time to go... 73's

5 comments:

michelle said...

I give you a big fat hug!

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

jia.... big fat kiss.. mowah dear.... wish u r better now ;) ;)

michelle said...

right back at u! hey...I made a blog about chocoolate! Chocolate that I have tried from all around the world. And not just bars, candy, coffee's, suryp and cookies...not to forget icecreams too.

michelle said...

http://chocolatechronicle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a great site
pro golf discount tampa culinary schools bikini contest home mortgage bingo card refinancing ionic breeze air filter milf with dildo used tennis equipment block pop ups taking wellbutrin and celexa together eczema cream house insurance quote online roulette

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...