Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My treasure..


If I started by saying that last couple of days I was feeling happy, you’d probably close the whole thing and take your leave *Please just bear with me a while*. Its just this same situation I am happy in without any proper reason. Though everything is going on the normal. I wake up to collage, to meet some boring people and attend even more boring lectures. I’d return back home to have a short nap till iftar. I’d sit with the family to watch one series on TV, then I’d start studying *suppose I do*. At 11 sharp, I mostly leave everything to watch another series from the TV program “3ala 5ota el 7abib” or “on the path of the beloved, prophet Mohamed pbuh” by the glamorous presenter Amr Khaled on Iqraa channel (by the way, it is now transmitted to the united states)

OK! Close the TV and log online.. I’d meet some nice folk to chat, sometimes till very late at night. Quite exciting to have a funny chit chat with friends from time to time. When its bed time, I’d shut down the computer and enter the kitchen to prepare the “se7oor” or “the last meal to prepare for fasting next time” then TADA TADA.. Zzzzzzzz
Next morning *as if for a change*, I have to run in the street to catch my bus all again on my way to collage!

As I was chatting with Olivia tonight, she told me: “may be because you feel satisfied and contend without worries or stress”
-- “Without worries” OK, could be
-- But “without stress” is crossed out.. I have piles of things to do with no much time left. UGH! I am quite a lazy person I have to admit. Leaving things in a real hassle undone and I just leave or may be run away.. why not !

-- Could be “feeling content and satisfied” then.
But tell me something, had I reached that level of feeling content of myself?!
That is a question I should leave to answer someday, somewhere, somehow.. or may be if you got a different opinion, then share it with me and our friends :)

However, before I go or you’d leave, I’d wish to add one more thing, Today I was feeling happy ;) *el 7amd lelah* *Thank God for everything after all*


PS:
I waited and waited yet nothing appeared beneath the starry sky they told me to ask..

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You see, Blue - you didn't run out of words after all ;)

Anonymous said...

ma shaa Allah. ra7et el bal is the key to happiness. and stress is not that, ra7et el bal, means you have no hemoom weighing on you. Ma shaa Allah. it is a great gift. Stay on it.

and i like 3ala Khota el habib too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blue, I wished I could of chatted with you two too...heheh.. *Smile*

My internet is down on my computer...so no chat for a bit I guess...

I miss talking to u

Anonymous said...

Olivia:
;) ;)

Doshar:
isA.... rabna ma3ana bas and no homoom would ever exist..
and who don't like 3ala 5ota el 7abib ;) ;)

Jia:
yaaa, we've missed you in our chats LOADS..
waiting for you to return sooooon

Anonymous said...

Our lives doesn't have to be a veru exciting or very comfortable in order to enjoy it,we can lead a very stressful life sometimes but we feel satisfied in our innerselves ,that's some kind of internal peace I guess.

BTW I am not a fan at all of Amr Khaled or his programs but I do respect him as a respectful man with a message to deliver and a mission to accomplish ,and in the same time watching him is better than watching all those BORING BORING arabic TV serieses!

Anonymous said...

right you are Nightlegend..
may be thats the case!


anyways, i share you the same feelings towards Amr Khaled..
i don't truely like his way of talking, somehow it gets on my nerve.. *mm, he should change his voice pitch, its so irritating*
yet on the other hand, what he is doing in this program deserves all deep and faithful respect..

and from all my heart i pray : Rabna ye7fazo

w welcome for you 1st honourable visit to my humble blog :)

Anonymous said...

that is the "acceptance" case blue!!

it is not healthy at all, when we finally start accepting what happens around us whithout the well or the intent to make a change, actually without even knowing what we really think of this life because we don't want to think about it

it is a stage, very well known and defined in our faculty, most of the time we reach it in the final year when we move by what is left of force in us to finish the faculty whatever we do and whatever the result will be, some reach it realy like me, some reach it very early like you!!!

take care :)

Anonymous said...

mm.. freesoul, you knows better than i do, you are the expert when it comes to collage biz.

and you know, i began to deeply believe in what you are saying.. you know everything suddenly tured out to be : 3adi *normal*
even if i had a diffcult exam or did horrible in something, or even decided not to handle a report or assignment on purpose, i just reply and say : 3adi !!

:S may be what you said is true!

Anonymous said...

Everyday I read about ppl who are feeling sad, depressed, dead ...etc. for no reason. I am really glad to see someone who is happy for no reason:))
Keep the spirit:)
Good Luck,

Anonymous said...

Everyday i read about ppl who are feeling sad, depressed, dead ...etc. for no reason. I am really glad to see someone who is happy "for no reason".
Keep the spirit:))
Good Luck:)

Anonymous said...

Everyday i read about ppl who are feeling sad, depressed, dead ...etc. for no reason. I am really glad to see someone who is happy "for no reason".
Keep the spirit:))
Good Luck:)

Anonymous said...

Wonderer:
hopefully i would.. just pray for me,,

wish you the same ;)

Anonymous said...

Good for you Lasto.. good to feel peaceful in the middle of this mess ...

but you should watch out a little from this "3adi" normal feeling.. not let it get hold of you all the time... feeling content and satisfied doesn;t necessarily mean that you lose interest in things around you or in wanting to do things or change things...I think it means that your attitude towards things and the way you tackle matters sort of becomes more peaceful...
Rabena me3aki :-)

Anonymous said...

Feeling happy without counting the reasons is the extreme happiness, i'm happy now, why? i won't ask!!. the most important is that i'm happy & i won't bother myself with reasons.
wish u always be happy & the same for all of you bloggers :)

Anonymous said...

sorry, my comment was post 3 times as something wrong went on here, not because I am stupid or anything:))

Anonymous said...

Wonderer:
definatly you are not stupid at all ;)
*never doubt that*

Me:
mmm.. may be you are right..
i guess the best answer is Tota's one,
happy, then don't ask.. the most important is the feeling not the reason itself :)

wish you all happiness

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...