Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ya Rab Er7amna


2 hours ago I wasn’t feeling like how I am. 2 hours ago I just finished watching a new episode of “3ala 5ota el 7abib” for the “Ma3raket O7od”. And tell you I was feeling horrible. Almost 10 days, or even less, are left for Ramadan this year, and what had I done? What had I done so when it’s the judgment day I can stand in front of God and his Mercy for us “prophet Mohamed” pbuh and his blessed companions, to say with dignity: in Ramadan 2005 I did this and this and that..!

I see myself so small in front of myself. Smaller than a begging insect. What had I done to help my people, or even myself?!
God loves the strong Muslim who is like rain where ever settled brings all the blessings. And I wonder what had I done so far?
And will God help me till the end of Ramadan to become a better Muslim !

I deeply wish from all of my heart..


Ps:
1. I just have one wish, To visit this wonderful Islamic Torrents site. you'll find which ever Islamic torrent files you want. Just take a look. And if you found any difficulty in dealing with torrent files, just email me (on my email at the right side bar) and I'll be more than glad to help.
w rabna yenfa3na wa eyakom...
2. I guess for the next 10 days I won't be here as much as before. So sending you all my Love and good prayers. I'll miss ya.
C U soon at Feast time in sha2 ALLAH :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I will look at this site tommorow cause it is late and I am tired...and I must help dad tomorrow to cut wood

Anonymous said...

c u soon insha'allah

Anonymous said...

We will miss you too

Anonymous said...

Waffakaki Allah fee koull shay2in inshallah w takabbala Allah minki koull do3aa wa salat wa sawm wa istighfar ya rab.

Anonymous said...

Random mo here

I feel like hugging everyone! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

La taknaty men ra7mat Illah.. You definitely are doing good but maybe you don't realize it.. I know what you mean though.. You want to really do lots and lots, we all do. Insha'Allah you will and insha'Allah God will accept it all. Don't worry blue..

Rabena yatakabal menna jamee3an and may He help us to help ourselves. He is all knowing who wants to do more, and wanting is a good start.. God will indeed help those who want to do things.. Insha'Allah.. Kol 3am wa2nty be kol khayr, we rabena yatakabal mennek kol kebeera we soughayara you do.

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...