Saturday, October 29, 2005

Passing by..

Clicking "next blog" as Tarek suggested.. and so I reached out this beautiful post by "Summer rain"

Every time I feel my heart mend and grow, I feel a bit of heartache and heartbreak right after. I gain a little hope, only to be dragged down by painful realizations.
Sometimes, it's so hard to be truly happy.
(I'm sorry for my kind of emo post...I'm feeling a bit blue right now. Dont' worry, it'll pass.)

how so very true..
**********

Ironically, "Yesterday" (**) by Paul McCartney was on my play list..

Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away;
Now it looks as though they're here to stay;
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be;
there's a shadow hangin' over me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.
Why, she, had to go I don't know,
She wouldn't say;
I, said, something wrong,
Now I long for yesterday.
Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play;
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Why, she, had to go I don't know,
She wouldn't say;I, said, something wrong,
Now I long for yesterday.
Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play;
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday

(**) that was part from a life performance for the beatles on stage.... wish you'd enjoy it as much as i do..

12 Comments:

Anonymous Tarek Amr said...

Hey, you just used the tip and added the number of commnts .... well done

10/30/2005 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Tarek Amr said...

Wait, it is shown only when you are viewing a specific post and not the main page ... look try republishing the entire blog an see what will happen

10/30/2005 12:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Lasto adri *Blue* said...

Tarek.. yup i did ittttttttttttt
*hip hip hurray*

10/30/2005 01:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Al Sharief said...

It's Funny, this is how I found out about blogging when I stopped at the first blog when I was looking up some stuff. I kept pressing "next blog"
till I found you :))). Naaa Till the point when I said Why Not? & then I procrastenated for a while. Then I found you ;)

10/30/2005 01:11:00 PM  
Anonymous mirachka said...

i like this song i really do :)

10/30/2005 05:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Omar said...

Everynow and then you click next blog, and you're luck enough to get a post that you really like...

10/31/2005 06:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Olivia said...

I love singing this song.

10/31/2005 04:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Olivia said...

And you know what else? I often feel the same as that verse at the top:
I described it the other day as taking one step forward and two steps back!

10/31/2005 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Jane said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The song "Yesterday" used to make me cry when I was a child. Whenever I heard it I would think of my much loved cousins who lived far away. And to this day I still get a knot in my stomach when I hear it.

10/31/2005 10:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»

7/10/2006 02:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »

7/11/2006 03:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
prozac sideeffects angel paintball gun leather sofa caffeine and cellulite retractable awning

7/12/2006 06:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home