Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Untitled


My O My! Congratulate me right now on the spot. I just made a perfect home-made-pizza.. except for missing some pickles :$ .
mm.. what else.. I had a strange dream last night.. that I travelled china due some work keda.. when I woke up amazingly I remembered the whole dream .. that’s strange because I usually don’t dream and even when I do, I don’t remember anything..

I’m not feeling good.. I feel sad for a reason or not.. I just feel bad keda …
I want to make something new.. meet knew people and go out.. mm… God….
Well I’ll just go now..
bye

6 Comments:

Blogger coca said...

some times i feel the same feeling
sad dont know why wanna do new thing boring many thing but not for long time i become happy besor3a
regards

10/04/2007 02:12:00 AM  
Blogger Redzo said...

Just passed by ur blog ...and read this post ... Anyways .. congrats for ur PIZZA :)

10/05/2007 02:45:00 AM  
Blogger He & She said...

No problem. I am available. Come meet me, at least online. I guess I am a " new people" to you

10/07/2007 05:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Hey babe,
First time to stop at your blog... I didnt know you had an English one.. that's pretty cool.

Sure wont be the last time.

cheer up - there is so much to be happy about - you just gotta know where to look.
xxx

10/07/2007 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger Hechkok said...

Congratulations for the Pizza,may be next time you should try to do Sharkaseya it will take your full time and you won't feel bored.

10/23/2007 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger Nisho said...

ana new people :Y

:D mabrook 3al pizzaaaaaaaaaaa

10/23/2007 05:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home