Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Untitled


My O My! Congratulate me right now on the spot. I just made a perfect home-made-pizza.. except for missing some pickles :$ .
mm.. what else.. I had a strange dream last night.. that I travelled china due some work keda.. when I woke up amazingly I remembered the whole dream .. that’s strange because I usually don’t dream and even when I do, I don’t remember anything..

I’m not feeling good.. I feel sad for a reason or not.. I just feel bad keda …
I want to make something new.. meet knew people and go out.. mm… God….
Well I’ll just go now..
bye

6 comments:

Coca said...

some times i feel the same feeling
sad dont know why wanna do new thing boring many thing but not for long time i become happy besor3a
regards

Redzo said...

Just passed by ur blog ...and read this post ... Anyways .. congrats for ur PIZZA :)

He and She said...

No problem. I am available. Come meet me, at least online. I guess I am a " new people" to you

Jade said...

Hey babe,
First time to stop at your blog... I didnt know you had an English one.. that's pretty cool.

Sure wont be the last time.

cheer up - there is so much to be happy about - you just gotta know where to look.
xxx

Unknown said...

Congratulations for the Pizza,may be next time you should try to do Sharkaseya it will take your full time and you won't feel bored.

Anonymous said...

ana new people :Y

:D mabrook 3al pizzaaaaaaaaaaa

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...