Sunday, August 24, 2008

Everybody loves somebody, sometime..

Love is defiantly an all time mystery. None has reached an agreement for a definition. Some people say it’s a need, others say it’s a feeling and few like to relate it to a basic materialistic instinct. But defiantly, nobody can tell. Not even the most sophisticated philosophical psychiatric books. Everybody failed to explain or describe the moment when you “love” somebody.
But what draws my attention now towards this, is basically because I began to firmly believe that “love is all around”, “love is in the air” and “love virus has its own seasons to grow”.

And believe it or not, now its yet a new season!
What I have noticed that, in the past, love used to spread in summer, on the beaches; when people didn’t have much chances to get along as often as what’s happening now a days.
Now its different.. mm.. I noticed that the cycle usually starts in April, and September.. I can’t tell a certain reason for this. However, I think that in April, people begin to get bored from studying and the carve for a new feeling before exams, as well as spring forms an ideal environment for love to grow. While in September, at the end of summer vacation, people also feel bored and need a new thing to experience before the start of schools..

This may make nonsense at all or all the sense in the world.. I am not sure, and I can not tell.. Lasto adri, as I say. But what I am sure of, is that NOW a season for love in this country.
Don't you think so?

6 comments:

Mohammad said...

well, that's very wise! I wonder how u got that kind of information though.. how I wish u're right!

Unknown said...

This country needs some hope yes, love is a kind of hope.

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

@marooned84 .. well not sure about it yet.. its based upon my observation to my friends' love cycle.. !
a personal experience I might say, but can not generalize it though.


@Mohamed El Gohary.. thats so true.. you held the essence of this post!

Anonymous said...

Each heart has its own season of love dear :)

Gihan said...

SO VERY TRUE!!
bezzat the part about "April Season"..

These were few wise words about l'amour!

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

@Banota , but I'm talking about the "trends" not real love..
crushes, if I may correct myself :)


@Gjoe , :D shklek megaraba ya gameeeela :P

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...