Friday, September 19, 2008

A yesterday's dream

A year ago I wrote something in a website asking to save our dreams and check it later on...

Today I received a reminder..

Dear Blue,

September 19, 2007 you wrote this dream to yourself on www.dreaminder.com. Today is the day that you thought you should read it.

mm... working and may be engaged.. why not?
with a car.. and at least 10 thousands in the bank...


We hope this service has been helpful to you. Please visit Dreaminder again to give us feedback or post your thoughts. You may also want to write yourself another dream to send to yourself in the future.

We hope you've enjoyed the adventure of knowing yourself.


Dreaminder
www.dreaminder.com

work?
engaged?
10 thousand at the bank?
a car?

:D
GOD!
Dream high, you reach the sky...
Dream moderate, and you'll be me..

5 comments:

Deeeeeee said...

Though personally, I prefer goals and action plans, I hope all your dreams come true! :)

abderrahman said...

This post touched me deeply.. because I have the same pessimistic view of my dreams

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

@Deeee...
moderate dreams can be goals my friend ;)

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

@Abdou basha
Who told you its pessimistic?
don't you remember our bird friend who fell, though he can fly to the skies? :P
Now, I might be one of the fewest happiest people on this planet... ALLAHO Akbar.. w masha2 ALLAH

bent said...

I think all of us has this dream :)
but year after a year u don't have it, but still dreaming with the same dream.
as for the money 10,000 is nothing after a year now :))

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...