Friday, December 31, 2004

2005 At Last..

I know I hate goodbyes. Its heart breaking to leave somebody or something you've lived with day and night. Yet, today I am glad its the last day in the year..
2004 was one of the worst years I've lived..I lost track and went astray.. I was stumbling all over my way.. Even the Whole globe was turning upside down, fighting ideologies and nature was on rage..
I'm happy to watch 2004 passing away in front of my eyes.. Goodbye and Rest In Peace..
Wish to Be Happy New 2005..

1 comment:

AD sabry said...

it was abad year for me too,
i discovered that i dont wanna to continue in the college but i have any way

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...