Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Dear Whoever again,



Dear Whoever again,

Three months already passed, since I first had this blog and posted
my first entry. Yet, still I hadn't made my mind: What's To Become of It?!
LOL, that reminds me with the drama "Pygmalion" by "George Bernard Shaw"!!

Shall I dedicate my page to politics and current events or religion.. Or shall it be science or technology.. Engineering or literature then!! I wonder..
In fact, I am not into any field specifically.. Its I like having bits and pieces from here and there.. Without being attached to a certain theory or ideology.. Moreover, I haven't had the proper response to show whether anyone out there following or not!!! May be I am too hasty or too demanding, I don't know..

So until I can figure out something innovative and catchy to an Egyptian blog, can't you help me with your wildest guessings, and drop in any ideas!!!

As for now, I gota catch my lunch..
C ya..


PS: NEVER dare to ask me.. Why all this FUZZ?!!
Cm'On, I just can't bear having a page described as: Personal..



2 comments:

bella said...

I like the name "bits and pieces" or "here and there" then it can be about whatever you feel in the moment.

Anonymous said...

Dear Whoever again,

God!!! Has it been three months already?!!... I still remember it like yesterday with every tiny detail of it...
...Reading your first entry
...Getting provoked
...Clicking that comment-link having no idea whatsoever of what am gonna leave you there
...Droppin few words & postin it quickly before I change my mind.

God!! It was quite an experience...:-D

But you know what?!! I did enjoyed that experience alot.. sharing the void with you

Keep it up dear Whoever...

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...