Friday, July 22, 2005

Lately,


So, it’s been quite some time since I lastly posted a nice something on the blog *thought I have plenty of things to say*.
Firstly : I wanted to talk about “being out of place” issue, which was raised up yesterday in my favorite radio program “Z-Tok
Secondly : I wished to comment on one of the last posts by Sheryos, about losing the way. I had piles of things to tell him that a single comment on his post won’t be enough –coz honestly, I’ve been and still there, in the middle of no where –
Thirdly : I wanted to report from my room, as the dreamer Steli.

UGH! And still lots I wanted to say and do. I wanted to tell you more about how it’s going, those victories and downs added to my book of life. I wanted even to talk about the last book I finished reading, by one Egyptian Nobel prize winner, Najib Mahfouz.

Yet right now, I feel I am a bit *not down in the same sense* but lazy *as such*. A real lazy person who has no time !

Anyways, I believe I got to know as I am having an exam within 2 days *to have my programming certificate*, so I need to go and study more *as if I do*.


PS: No need to mention I failed my 2nd interview *!!!*, though I guess its written in the stars, coz on the same day I managed to get *nearly got* a paid summer job ;-)


Time To Go… 73’s
Lasto-Adri


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Olivia said...

Blue blue blue - I hope you DO study for that exam, and I wish you the best!

7/22/2005 11:34:00 PM  
Anonymous sheryos said...

u didn get accepted ?! for a paid summer job ?? blv me, u ain gonna miss it.... ;)

u're gettin a certificate ?!!? well, i've got my fingers crossed.. as am goin through this path myself startin sundae isA...

good luck with all of these ups n' downs ( especially these ) in ur life...

7/23/2005 12:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Karim Elsahy said...

Set up a protest against terrorism tomorrow in the streets of Cairo. Do it. Call everyone you know, join together, link up this Egyptian blogosphere and to the streets.

Karim Elsahy

7/23/2005 07:22:00 AM  
Blogger Al Sharief said...

Congrats for the summer Job,
Look always @ the bright sides :-)
One at a time...

+_ I do Not think that a person like you who capture these beautiful words / feeling & articulate them in your Arabic site, is y NO mean is Lazy...

7/23/2005 06:33:00 PM  
Blogger Steliano Ponticos said...

Blue don't ever change..you're great and I am sure you will always do well...Now where's that report from your room

7/25/2005 05:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home