Friday, July 22, 2005

Lately,


So, it’s been quite some time since I lastly posted a nice something on the blog *thought I have plenty of things to say*.
Firstly : I wanted to talk about “being out of place” issue, which was raised up yesterday in my favorite radio program “Z-Tok
Secondly : I wished to comment on one of the last posts by Sheryos, about losing the way. I had piles of things to tell him that a single comment on his post won’t be enough –coz honestly, I’ve been and still there, in the middle of no where –
Thirdly : I wanted to report from my room, as the dreamer Steli.

UGH! And still lots I wanted to say and do. I wanted to tell you more about how it’s going, those victories and downs added to my book of life. I wanted even to talk about the last book I finished reading, by one Egyptian Nobel prize winner, Najib Mahfouz.

Yet right now, I feel I am a bit *not down in the same sense* but lazy *as such*. A real lazy person who has no time !

Anyways, I believe I got to know as I am having an exam within 2 days *to have my programming certificate*, so I need to go and study more *as if I do*.


PS: No need to mention I failed my 2nd interview *!!!*, though I guess its written in the stars, coz on the same day I managed to get *nearly got* a paid summer job ;-)


Time To Go… 73’s
Lasto-Adri


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Olivia said...

Blue blue blue - I hope you DO study for that exam, and I wish you the best!

Anonymous said...

u didn get accepted ?! for a paid summer job ?? blv me, u ain gonna miss it.... ;)

u're gettin a certificate ?!!? well, i've got my fingers crossed.. as am goin through this path myself startin sundae isA...

good luck with all of these ups n' downs ( especially these ) in ur life...

Anonymous said...

Set up a protest against terrorism tomorrow in the streets of Cairo. Do it. Call everyone you know, join together, link up this Egyptian blogosphere and to the streets.

Karim Elsahy

Al Sharief said...

Congrats for the summer Job,
Look always @ the bright sides :-)
One at a time...

+_ I do Not think that a person like you who capture these beautiful words / feeling & articulate them in your Arabic site, is y NO mean is Lazy...

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...