Ever since the start of creation, the devil used to play the same old story. He keeps nagging you to do something, and once you do it, he says “I didn’t tell you to do it”.
That’s why, I hate to advice anybody anything.. I end up my talk saying “I don’t know, you are free to choose”.
But once my tongue doesn’t know how to stop… and I start blubbering. It gives me a conquering damn feeling of being a devil defending herself saying “I didn’t tell you to do it”.
And alas, it's already said and done..
Thinking out and loud, going through my blue mazes of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A note
This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...
-
I remember when my friend Mr. DXer used to say "I'm 35 but 18 at heart", and I used to reply back "I'm 18, but 62 a...
-
Thanks to *~$&!~* I have to answer her tagging back.. 10 years ago: I was in my school, I guess as a prep student.. And I guess life lo...
2 comments:
It is not your fault that you are dealing with people that don't think for yourself when a person ask somebody for and adivce he should know that it is up to him he shouldn't do whatever it is told to him so don't stop helping people it is not an devil act :D
wa kol sana wa enty tayba
u might be right ya zamba
Post a Comment