Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The universe and me

Everyday I got to suffer the same thing. I can not get along with the folk in my office. Everyday I have to ask my colleagues if anybody needs a company, so I can spend my break with them. Hang out together, eat something, have a chit chat….

Every-other-day, I got to ask.. then ask.. then ask..

No body thinks of asking me even once for the same, and each day I end up believing "I am a boring person, and no body wants to spend time with me."..

 

I might have different views, different hobbies; but I am sure I am not by any means a boring person (at least, as far as I am concerned). Yet, I am not sure why I meet this rejection every now and then.

I hate spending the break alone. I wish to talk to people. Ask them about the companies' news, or even outside gossip. I want to eat with somebody or walk in the mall and visit new shops.

But this never happens.

 

Sometimes I remember when I was a kid in school; I used to have the same thing. I was not a popular person, though survived with few friends after all.

And those, I am not sure now if we are friends or not. Because we do not act like friends do. We don't ask about each others frequently, we don't chit chat this much and we don't hang out very often.

My best friend is getting married very soon, and I am not sure if I am invited or not till now :) I don't even know if she bought her dress or not yet.

 

Sometimes I try hard to love the universe. But some times of these times I believe… the universe does not love me..


8 comments:

Dina El Hawary (dido's) said...

This is hurting ya blue :( I don't why I felt it me saying this ..
sigh ***

Gihan said...

Blue! I always feel the same thing..or at least recently. 7asal kaza mawqef keda that made me ask my sister "am i boring?"(she answered no of course). I know I am not. Bas am not sure if I am the first person who comes into your mind when it comes to "hanging out".

Bass you know what? May be you are too "interesting". OR maybe you are not as shallow as they are, or simply you have different interests.
Bass i felt related to this post!

Oh, and mabrook to your friend :D

Anonymous said...

You're definitely not boring habibti :)

Anonymous said...

elgamila blue,
awalna ana 3ayza a7klek keda awel yom mashoft elblog bet3ek men santen ta2reban .. fedlet a2ra fi elblog bet3ek wi ana monbhra bash7`ystek wi be kalamek wi afkrek wi kodretek elmotmiza gedan 3ala elta3ber 3an mash3rek.. begad yomha nemet wi ana ba2ra 3ala ellaptop :)
wi men yomha wi ana belnsbaly ur blog and ur charchter is the best on the weeeeeb :)
3ashan keda akeed akeed enty msh boring person abdaaaaaaaaaaan ..
sanian ba2a I think I know enty betsht3`ly fen .. wi ana lia as7aby behst3`lo fi nafs elsherka .. wi keter menhom be3ano men nafs elmoshkela
wi ta2reban elmoshkela di moshklet interests aw enek betfkry betari2a mo7`telfa 3anhom

really I love u
a2olek call me and I will come to break with you :)

AD sabry said...

i have same problem but that cause i dont have same intreset as people round me ,im sure thats the problem
bas ya benti u not boring at all
ur style is best on web dear

MoonLightShadow said...

u r definetly not boring ya Blue. I've passed through what your are talking about.. fear of spending time by my own.. even when I was at school, I used to spend a lot of the breaks by my own.. and I even didn't survive with any school friends (lel asaf).. when I tried to analyze this fear of being alone, I realized it's a result of fearing the perception of people.. we fear what people might think of us because we are alone.. but, looking to it from a different point of view, you see that this comes from being unique.. u rarely find people who have same interests as you have.. and that's because you are not a copy cat of people around..
I'd say you should have confidence in ur self, and in ur uniqueness.. and be sure that one day you will find people who will appreciate that in you.

The.I.inside said...

You can't be an interesting company to anyone until you learn to enjoy your own company, I've said these words long enough until i started to believe it,
anyways i found it is when you stop trying to spend time around people they eventually get so curious to know what you are about that, they start asking for you to be with them, did the whole loner thing in my job for a whole year, and now everyone wants to talk to me, cause am the "one who hardly talk to anyone"

Mohammad said...

I used to feel like that at uni.. it was downright horrible

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...