Thursday, June 15, 2006

Zodiac

In one of the replies to Ahmed’s recent topic, Epitaph wrote those words:


“Just today I figured out why you have this deep insight into human nature and...like to investigate personalities...as this topic of Ring tones!You are a Capricorn! :))))))Hahahaha...irrelevant point. but believe me this gives a great deal of background of the personality of one person!let's say a Capricornia does not show his true feelings. May appear indifferent, calm and so cool!...though deep inside he does care and carefully listen and remember and record this!”


My O My!
Guess who is Capricorn : !!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you are a capricorn

Hmmm!

-Sensible
-doesn't show his emotions
-may appear insenstive
-yet deep inside a capricornian is very fragile and need support and seek security
-fatalistic..pessimistic
-afraid of illness..death
-have few close friends.,,,though is always surrounded by many many people and friends!
-a capricornian likes people to depend on him and seek his/her help
-a capricornian is loyal to his friends
-realistic
-likes home life

enough for now!! :))) see you around!

Anonymous said...

N.B. AFTER writing my last comment...I went through your blog...and your previous posts

You are are Real Capricornian Dear ))

Join the club :))

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

and thats exactly why your words attracted my attention epitaph

and thats why i wrote this post.. it's like you are talking about me :)

welcome on board ;)

Ahmed Shokeir said...

إمممممم ... نحن هنا

Anonymous said...

eh dah gama3et el capricorns el mota7deen! hehehee

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...