Saturday, September 30, 2006

3 Questions and *an* answer

Enough with people telling me “you look depressed”.. “you sound depressed”.. “you acted depressed”.. ENOUGH!
what you want me to do then, huh?
Ok, tell you what, I am depressed, and a hopeless case as well, would that make you feel better?!
I’m just fed up fe3lan, ya3ni what you think I can do now?! Huh, begad.. a3ml eh?!

~*~*~*~

Howa you love and be loved just like normal humans?
You even said “you do not know” was I dreaming when I read that?!!!
Ain’t it weird I place you always in that high place in my heart?
Won’t you tell me who are you?!

~*~*~*~

Is it hard for google to show who is reading and who is subscribed to my blog? With some extra buttons to indicate how much they are affected?!
I wonder where the humanly side of the internet has gone?!

~*~*~*~

Would you Believe, I just opened my email now, to find this picture sent to me by someone, I do not know.
However, the fact is, thi sone is one of my very best songs.. ever..
I 1stly listened to it about 8 years ago in a program by an announcer called "Fouad Nehad" on radio cairo. But now he's gone to a Saudi TV channel. and yet, got to know its name like a year ago or something :)

read the picture, listen to the song, and ENJOY :)




share your files at box.net

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...