Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 is over? .. 2008 is..?

So yesterday marked the end of 2007. And was a beautiful day.

I’ve did a crisis at work a day earlier, and no matter that the rest of my team had to bang their head to the wall trying to fix what I’ve done, they were all happy, cheerful, patient and smiling. We made a small party at 12. You know it was our last night shift that extending from 31th night till 1st of Jan’s morning. So we bought a big cake, few balloons, party hats, whistles, Santa’s caps’ and cameras.
Was nice festive in such a warm environment.
I love these people.

2007 was one of the best years I’ve seen. True.
Started by my visit to Luxor and Aswan, a long waited trip. Then I don’t recall specific moments.. but may be finished college, worked… much stable in my life than I thought I would, el 7amdo lelah. And still trying to work on my life even more.. and who knows what 2008 is holding for us ;) ..

I’m listening to “Enrico Macias”. One of my colleagues at work offered to give me his discography. Enrico, That man got elegant voice and marvelous music. So I’m feeling content starting my vacation listening to him… in addition to other movies I got .. w eeeh… lets haf fun.


I loved 2007, and wish 2008 I’d love you too..


-------
PS: May you and all your loved ones have a delightful new year :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

May happiness and love(s) be yours, throughout this 2008!

=)

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...