Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dignity..

You know that I felt as if someone slapped me at the face and hardly! Twice in the same day seems over for me. Never felt I am a cheap person as much as 2 mins ago.
And guess who are both of them who did it? One thinks I am a 2nd hand friend can come any time to ask for service then leave. And the other is another I don’t even know,, yet for the 1st time someone who ever asks such a STUPID, HORRIBLE, INCONSIDERATE, LAME, DULL.. MEAN Request..
I want to call it names cause I was never treated this way, and thanks to both of them, they ruined my night!

For me to remember.. I would NEVER EVER reply to such creatures EVER again. Not till the sky comes down or the stars burn away..

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...