Monday, April 09, 2007

A movie and ice cream

Today was the ice cream night event.. and for those who don’t know whats the thing.. its simply a way to say “No fesee5, Yes ice cream” on Sham el nessem…
And even though I’m not a big fan for ice cream. YET today I terribly enjoyed it, especially for the company :) GUESS who was there!
I FINALLY met Nesrinaaaaaaa… we had not a very long walk (due studies reasons), but an OK one in the club, while having our ice cream balls.. was real enjoyable walk begad… now I can say it loudly.. “today I had a new friend ;) “

And YES, today was a NICE day.. well.. I studied, not much as supposed to.. yet… apart from the walk… “esha3et 7ob” was aired people… my lucky movie :D I call it keda..

So anyways.. cruel world… I may be not at my highest today.. YET enough to pray peace for you..
Cheeeers… and G’nite..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, it was wonderful seeing you too. About the ice cream... u saw how big fan I am :D
Happy sham el neseem my friend :)

Deeeeeee said...

Well I already told you koll elli nefsi feeh, but I'm still glad you had fun and I watched the movie too awel marge3t melnadi bardo! Happy Sham Elnessim bluelue! :)

Anonymous said...

ICE CREAM on sham el nessim !!! :-)
that's new!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful :)

Sounds like it could be a name for a book or movie:

"IceCream in Egypt"
(and it's shadow saying:
"I scream in Egypt"

:D

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...