Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Don't think.. Send me MSN nudge ;)

I was thinking today, and even if they made voice / video chat much easier than today. If they enhanced the methods used; I think I’d still prefer writing chat along with those lil emotions we use almost all the time.
Even while I am talking to people face to face; I sometimes blubber out “LOOL” or “Hehe” through our talk. Sometimes I visualize the “blush emotion :$ ” when I feel embraced; and “teased red face :@ ” when I want to show someone how offended or how annoyed I feel. Let alone the " :P " smily.. I can write a WHOLE book :) :) : )
To the extend I stated once on radio, if I’d ever nominate myself to any voting ceremony: I would use “the over smiling face :D" as my symbol. I feel warmth whenever I see that shining smile. When I turn around to have our eyes meet anywhere, in an ad. Or a hanging picture, I wonder why my heart start beating fast.. *Pump Pump Pump* ??

I’ve been attached to my MSN messenger to the extend I’d get pissed off if I stayed away for a couple of hours! Or if my connection is halted and I can’t get through; *as how it’s happening to me last couple of days already*. All day long I am signed in as “away”, and in fact I’d be really away, I don’t chat *for I don’t find my will to talk most of the times, or for I don’t find my dear friends in the 1st place* but I would still keep myself logged in to feel secure !!
You’d never imagine how hard I feel when I get disconnected un-intentionally! I’d be banging my head to the nearest wall till I manage to sign in again! *Yuppieeeee*

My MSN nicknames actually represent my every current state I am passing by. Sometimes it would be less than 2 hours gap between changing my nick name according to how I feel, or what I am passing by or the song I am listening to. I write it as if I am talking to someone, I just blubber out whatever going on my mind, no matter how random or scattered it might look! No matter how long or short.. funny or depressed. I just write it out confessing my every feeling to the whole world!

Sometimes I get people on my list asking: “what’s wrong Blue?”
And tell you, deep down inside me, I feel happy for that!.. Somehow it’s a privilege I keep for myself. I even admire my MSN than my cell phone!!
Distant kind of friendship has always been my favorite. At 1st it was friends through the radio *I’ve gained a lot of cherished people into my life*. Then it turned out to have some of them online as well ;)
In addition to other usual friends I know for real :)

Never the less, after each time I curse the day I used the stupid MSN messenger as an IM.. I say secretly between me and myself: “Nop, Viva virtual world. Viva MSN!!
Tada, signing off (^_^)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I too spend a split second wanting to say LOL in public. The brain is fast enough to correct it, though!

And yes, you change your MSN handle A LOT. I haven't touched mine in months!

Anonymous said...

"Viva virtual world", couldn't agree more. Just hope that someday we get rid of the United States' control over the Internet. This should be a free international community and no country should play the role of its guardian.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, O ya i do Livy ;) all the time

can't agree more A .. definatly i go for it all the way

Anonymous said...

true, viva virtual world:)

Anonymous said...

All day long I am signed in as “away”, and in fact I’d be really away, I don’t chat *for I don’t find my will to talk most of the times … You’d never imagine how hard I feel when I get disconnected

My MSN nicknames actually represent my every current state I am passing by. Sometimes it would be less than 2 hours gap between changing my nick name according to how I feel


As if you are describing me, i dont like to stick for something that long even my Diplayed pic .. it looks a privite conversation with yourself :)
But lately I have no time to do that, and I’m still alive .. really !!
Well, I want you to tell me what about that radio? Are you a radio announcer ? ;))))))

Anonymous said...

hey Toda, no i am not a radio announcer, i am still an engineering student. but somehow I've been a close friend to a certain radio station for such a very long time *calling on air or emailing all the time*. that i already made friendship with almost all the announcers there in addition to other radio friends.

BTW: we have a musical blog for the radio bloggers
http://pianolla.blogspot.com

plus online forum and yahoo groups :)

Anonymous said...

I am a deserter from the chatting. It choked my nerves. Bloggin has revived my online communication passion.

Anonymous said...

welcome fahd to my humble blog.

surely blogging got a different flavour than chatting. actually i feel sometimes they are worlds apart.
even the people who are mainly targeting blogs are total different mentality than those sitting on chats day and nights. but the point is, i was talking about my friends whom i talk to very often online thru any IM.
:) :) :)

Anonymous said...

welcome fahd to my humble blog.

surely blogging got a different flavour than chatting. actually i feel sometimes they are worlds apart.
even the people who are mainly targeting blogs are total different mentality than those sitting on chats day and nights. but the point is, i was talking about my friends whom i talk to very often online thru any IM.
:) :) :)

Rain said...

:) I like the virtual world too...but I don't like to stick with it as a replacement for real interaction.. it helps keeping things tied , yet it's not everything.

Unlike you ,I like to have permanent nickname and display picture cause I really like stability and be known for it.

My favourite emoticons are :
":)", "8-)", "^o)" and "(F)"

And sometimes I feel the shortage of the available emoticons to express what I'm feeling...really nothing can describe it as facial expressions.

x said...

hey!
e-mail me your msn to
salaymeh@gmail.com :)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...