Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I've been humming all day long :)


Why is my heart so light
Why are the stars so bright
Why is the sky so blue
Since the hour I met you
Flowers are smiling bright
Smiling for our delight
Smiling so tenderly
For all the world, you and me
I know why the world is smiling
Smiling so tenderly
It hears the same old story
Through all eternity
Love, this is my song
Here is a song, a serenade to you
The world cannot be wrong
If in this world there is you
I care not what the world may say
Without your love there is no day
So, love, this is my song
Here is a song, a serenade to you
I care not what the world may say
Without your love there is no day
So, love, this is my song
Here is a song, a serenade to you
Special thanks goes to "MoonLightShadow" for her help :)
Cheers Moon :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Simone said...

Very interesting blog!
Best regards from Milan, Italy

11/24/2005 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Wonderer said...

Hello blue,

This is one of my most favorite songs too.
BTW, I am glad you have solved the comment-problem. So I guess now I can delete my comment anytime:))

11/24/2005 03:53:00 PM  
Blogger Jia Li said...

very lovely blue...I'm thinking of deleting my blog...no one ever visits me...

so sad...

11/24/2005 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger Olivia said...

Blue, ah song lyrics. I must try to put up one of the songs I heard tonight.

Jia Li - move your blog to 20six. If you visit people, they'll visit you back, 20six has a better visiting etiquette than the other sites.

11/25/2005 01:46:00 AM  
Blogger souldry said...

So sensitive so beautiful a nice slection as usual blue

11/25/2005 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jia Li said...

http://www.20six.co.uk/Jiali

I took Libbs advice...check it out

11/25/2005 08:17:00 PM  
Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

Cheers Blue :))

11/26/2005 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home