Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tomorrow’s note

I couldn’t sleep before writing these words, though its already 2 a.m., and I’ll have a long, hectic day tomorrow. But the point is, I made a decision: I will be someone successful.
I will prove to myself I am up to it and ready to take off my journey..

Few hours ago, I received a fatal email, and made me very happy. I guess me, along my team, are doing something on the road of progress. And thought, I’ll take it as a challenge and show all those who didn’t believe in me, especially the one I had the last clash with, how I thank ALLAH more than any time before that I’ve left his workshop and extermely proud of myself that I obeyed my father’s words.

Starting from tomorrow isA I won’t be available online much. The real work is now switched on. No more TV. No more waking late. No more wasting time. Less blogging. And many, the list is yet to come.

I feel high tonight, mashaa ALLAH. And have a hidden feeling that tells me
"ان الله لا يضيع أجر من احسن عمل"
صدق الله العظيم

Now I can Rest my case :) and go to sleep.
G’Nite

PS: that was written on a hurry, forgive my grammer or spelling mistakes.

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...