Monday, December 11, 2006

Somebody stop me!!

I was going to write something again depressed, when I checked our official forum, and something urged me to laugh out loud like crazy…..
I mean, I still can’t help myself… El dof3a deh, mehaysa awiiiiii…

Especially the replies under this note sent by our “microwaves” TA…

"Assalam Alicom,
For the MOST ANNOYING CLASS IN WRITTEN HISTORY...
The exam will be held on Wed ISA... End of story.
Study well..."

its our 2nd time this term to have some one telling us, we are the most annoying class :D



PS: thanks to Bava, Amira, Sheryos and his books, my dof3a… my gtalk…. And my pen and paper…
The last state would have lasted longer… but with them… who can resist!


Bottom line: In a world like our world.. There are no limits seperating limits and extremes...

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...