Saturday, December 02, 2006

Pissed off!

Never hated 2 kinds of people as much as I hated: people who ask something, and just you can’t say no, because if they didn’t notice themselves it’s an embarrassing request, then they won’t ever understand (nas m3ndahash dam ml a5r).. the 2nd, people who know you just when they need something.. (w ma aktahrhom!)

I know, sometimes I appear as the 2nd type, but never ever the 1st. It happens that, ok, try to check on people from time to time. Try to keep in contact thru any other light thing that won’t seem I am asking about something…
Yet damn the 1st!
I had this request today and can’t have any way out. I tried to slow in replying the request. I tried to say any stupid reason not to do it! But how can I ever convince that person its off my limits! Especially that she’s a friend…

The 2nd type, met them twice tonight… and thru light words I did say what I want (mn ta7t li ta7t).. I am not a toy on the shelve. I’ll help, I love to help any person.. yet don’t corner me for just the magical source of help!

You know what, I swear, wallahi, I bite hardly…
Only if you pushed more often…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

there more kinds than the two mentioned here but people really are weird when it comes to demanding something, for me sometimes I don't care whether we are close or not if the demander is sincere and in other times it bothers me to be only remembered when something is needed.

A note

This page is closed, however I will continue blogging in English and Arabic on my new space: http://lastoadri.com/blog Thanks to change RS...